The BLS - Battery Life Saverelectronic device,sold by TMP Marine Products is an electronic device that reconditions, maintains, and can rejuvenate old “dead” lead-acid batteries. It will maintain functioning batteries in a like new condition, extending the life of the batteries.
It is a U.S.A. product that can double or triple the normal life of the batteries.
Our BLS – Battery Life Saver is suited to all types of lead acid batteries - Flooded, Gel, and AGM.
- It can be used on individual batteries and banks of all sizes.
- It is reverse polarity protected - if it is hooked up in reverse, it will draw current but will not damage the battery or itself.
- The case is isolated. It is used in parallel with a charging source.
- Each unit is approximately 4.5 inches wide by 2.25 inches deep by 2 inches high and weighs 11.4 ounces.
- The electronics are potted in an anodized aluminum heat sink, protecting them from the environment.
BLS Information Video
All BLS models come with a 120 day Money Back Guarantee
All BLS models come with a 5 Year - Limited Warranty.
Batteries in a RV can be expensive, difficult to replace, and at times, unreliable. Most RV’s have house batteries along with starter batteries. The house battery bank is usually made up of 4 to 6 deep cycle batteries that are used to run common electronics when not connected to AC power. The average life of good quality deep cycle battery is 3 years, with each battery costing between $120 and $200 per battery.
|Tab 1 Label||Models|
|Tab 1 Content||
|Tab 2 Label||No|
|Tab 2 Content||No|
|Tab 3 Label||No|
|Tab 3 Content||No|
|Tab 4 Label||No|
|Tab 4 Content||No|
|Tab 5 Label||No|
|Tab 5 Content||No|
|Tab 6 Label||No|
|Tab 6 Content||No|
|Tab 7 Label||No|
|Tab 7 Content||No|
|Tab 8 Label||No|
|Tab 8 Content||No|
|Tab 9 Label||No|
|Tab 9 Content||No|
|Tab 10 Label||No|
|Tab 10 Content||No|