TMP Marine Products represents and sells Rolyan Buoys. All of our buoy colors and markings meet, conform, or exceed all State and federal regulations. They are used by the U.S. Army Corps. Of Engineers, U.S. Coast Guard, State Parks, Sheriff’s Department, Yacht Clubs, Marinas, Towns and Resorts.
TMP Marine Products - Rolyan is your single source for a complete line of buoys, floats and hardware for regulation, mooring and marking. Our popular styles include nun and coast guard, standard and lighted. All buoys are built of tough plastic construction and completely foam-filled.
Barrier float systems are also available for dams and spillways. Rolyan can also fulfill your reflective aluminum sign needs with warning, recreational, handicap and other models.
Approved and universally used by Local, State and federal agencies to ensure water safety. Ideal for private applications.
- Most of the Buoys are manufactured with a tough ABS plastic exterior that will not rust, chip, or peel.
- Completely urethane foam filled. Virtually unsinkable.
- Ultraviolet Inhibited.
- Engineered for proper stability in wind and current. This makes them self-righting without tackle.
- Galvanized steel hardware is built in.
- Symbols conform to the Standard Inland Waterway marking standards. A wide variety of messages are available.
Super-tough Regulatory Buoy. Designed for problem areas where buoys are subject to abuse and vandalism.
|Tab 1 Label||Features|
|Tab 1 Content||
|Tab 2 Label||Available Options|
|Tab 2 Content||
|Tab 3 Label||Specifications|
|Tab 3 Content||
|Tab 4 Label||No|
|Tab 4 Content||No|
|Tab 5 Label||No|
|Tab 5 Content||No|
|Tab 6 Label||No|
|Tab 6 Content||No|
|Tab 7 Label||No|
|Tab 7 Content||No|
|Tab 8 Label||No|
|Tab 8 Content||No|
|Tab 9 Label||No|
|Tab 9 Content||No|
|Tab 10 Label||No|
|Tab 10 Content||No|